I’m late on my Top Ten Tuesday post I know but better late than never right? So Top Ten Tuesday is the weekly meme hosted by the wonderful blog The Broke and the Bookish. Each weekly list has a specific theme and each blogger posts their lists and also links back to the hosting blog! This weeks theme is a freebie which means bloggers can basically list any top ten items of their choosing. I am not very creative so I’m going to go with one of the themes suggested at the Broke and the Bookish which is My top ten favorite paranormal creatures in books!
1) Dragons! I would have to say that Dragons are my most favorite, I love everything Dragons!
2) Vampires…because they are sexy and I totally want to be one…especially if they are Vampires in Anne Rice’s world. I love me some Anne Rice Vampires.
3) Witches…who hasn’t wanted to be a witch at one point in their lives?
4) Fairies! There was a point in my teenage years where I was obsessed with the Fae and convinced they were real…who am I kidding? I’m still convinced.
5) Werewolves, I love me a good werewolf! There are a few werewolf books I’ve read that are just intoxicating like Blood and Chocolate!
6) Incubus/Succubus – although real life scenarios are pretty freaky, I think stories involving these can be H-O-T Hot!
7) Nephilim – I only recently started reading books with Nephilim in them like the Cassandra Clare books and I must say I really enjoy reading about the Nephilim and want to sink my teeth into every book I encounter that has them in it.
8) Elves. Elves to me are just pure magic, I love them. I want to meet them, I want to be one…enough said.
9) This might be a weird one and one I doubt anyone else mentions on their lists but…Gargoyles!! Do you remember when that cartoon came out years and years ago? I was obsessed. So whenever they are mentioned in books even if it’s just to reference a statue at some dark, haunted mansion I am over the edge!
10) and lastly, Zombies! There is a plethora of really great literature about Zombies recently and I love that! They are so scary but also so freakishly cool. It’s like I’m fascinated by them but I also just want to kill them. lol which is why I’m glad there are so many great video games where I can do just that.
So that concludes my TTT list for today. Sorry I posted it so late but I will definitely make a point to not go so sidetracked on Tuesdays!! Let me know what your favorite Paranormal Creature is and why! Like I said Dragons are my ultimate favorite, I can’t get enough of them! Happy reading!!