Yesterday I received two very awesome surprises but I’ll be treating them both in two different posts! My little blog baby was nominated for the Liebster Award! I was nominated by the awesome reviewers at Discombobulated Books. If you haven’t already, you are definitely going to want to check out and follow their blog at http://discombobulatedbooks.wordpress.com/. I am such a total blogging Noob that I don’t think I deserve any type of awards but I am honored to have been nominated for this. So, thank you very very much!
I was reading a little bit about the Liebster Award and it’s an award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers they have discovered and it’s all really about recognizing blogs and is a great way to share other awesome blogs as well as share your favorite blogs with your readers. I’m a huge fan of quite a few blogs and am glad to say that as a blogger I am in some very awesome company!
The rules for the Liebster award are that the nominee must answer eleven questions from the blog that nominated them and must also nominate eleven more blogs and give them a set of original questions. So on and so forth! Now for the Q&A!
1) What would you do if you get stuck on a desert island? Write SOS on the sand in Seaweed or with Rocks really big, and then lay on the sand, crack open the book I obviously brought with me and escape the island for a bit until I was found. I’ll go looking for a food source later lol.
2) Zombies or Vampires or Unicorns? I’m a Vampire girl myself…I totally want to be one.
3) Favorite book/movie? Pride & Prejudice for both book and movie (the Keira Knightly version)
4) If you were a fish what sort of fish would you be and why? I would just be a mermaid!
5) Food or sleep? These are two of my most favorite things in the whole world and it seems impossible to choose between the two! I’m going to have to go with sleep though. My husband can tell you that I can sleep for days.
6) If you could be one person in this world, who would you be? Veronica Roth because she wrote some pretty awesome books! I wish I could crank out a book like Divergent!
7) Three words to describe yourself? Funny, bookworm, short. Those are probably some weird choices lol.
8) If you had to choose one food to live off for the rest of your life what would it be? Definitely hamburgers. I’m the hamburger queen.
9) What’s the coolest place you’ve been to (can be in a book)? I went to Jamaica on my honeymoon. I’d have to say that was definitely the coolest place ever. It was calm, carefree, fun and time just stood still there. It was like being in an alternate reality where time went by three times slower than in the real world. I want go back SO badly!
10) Which planet would you choose to live on (excluding the fact that we would probably die on all the other planets)? Mars!
11) If you had to live in one book and be one character what would you choose? Such a hard decision so I’m writing down the first thing that comes into my mind. Elizabeth Bennett after becoming Mrs. Darcy! *sigh*
The questions I would like my nominees to answer:
1. What is your number one goal for 2013?
2. What has been your favorite book of 2013 so far?
3. What is your most anticipated title of 2013 (this could be a movie, video game, book, etc)?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. Favorite quote?
6. There is a huge war/apocalypse scenario breaking out and you are guaranteed a safe place in an underground safe haven until it is safe to come out. What three items do you take with you?
7. Favorite hobby?
8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. Who is your favorite Superhero?
10. What’s your favorite type of food (e.g Italian, Chinese, etc)?
11. What is your dream job?
My Liebster Award Nominees (in no particular order) are:
These are a collection of my newly discovered as well as favorite blogs (although I have quite a few favorites and it’d be impossible to list them all out) Please check them out and follow, every blog is unique and wonderful!